Tuesday 28 February 2017

Motivation Post



HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO BECOME SELF-DISCIPLINED

Motivation is defined as the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way. Motivation is a powerful, yet tricky beast. Sometimes it is really easy to get motivated, and you find yourself wrapped up in a whirlwind of excitement. Other times, it is nearly impossible to figure out how to motivate yourself and you're trapped in a death spiral of procrastination. Here are the best ideas and most useful research on how to to get and stay motivated.

What is Motivation?

The author Steven Pressfield has a great line in his book, "The War of Art", which I think gets at the core of motivation. To paraphrase Pressfield, at some point, the pain of not doing it becomes greater than the pain of doing it.




Common Misconceptions about Motivation

One of the most surprising things about motivation is that it often comes after starting a new behavior, not before. We have this common misconception that motivation arrives as a result of passively consuming a motivational video or reading an inspirational book. However, active inspiration can be a far more powerful motivator.

Motivation is often the result of action, not the cause of it. Getting started, even in very small ways, is a form of active inspiration that naturally produces momentum.

You don't need much motivation once you've started a behavior. Nearly all of the friction in a task is at the beginning. After you start, progress occurs more naturally. In other words, it is often easier to finish a task than it was to start it in the first place. Thus, one of the keys to getting motivated is to make it easy to start.

How I being motivated

The person who had motivated me a lot is my teacher. My teacher always give some motivation and spirit to become a disciplined student. From primary school to secondary school, I have always been motivated by my teacher without hindrance. To be a good person in this world, someone has to give us motivation and support. According to Glorious Quran in surah Az-Zumar (39;10) which means "Say, "O my servants who have believed, fear your Lord. For those who do good in this world is good, and the earth of Allah is spacious, Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account. Besides, the most important person who give me motivation is my parents. They motivated me to be a good person to everybody and study hard and also study smart to achieve excellence in my education. They told me not to be rude with my teachers and the old person. There is a lot of stories I can share to you, but the most important things in our life is discipline. Without discipline in our life, we will not being thanks to by the other people. May Allah SWT give his blessings to all of us that is being motivated and who is disciplined in life. Here is my video that give motivation to me. Enjoy the video!! 


12 comments:

Conclusion after completion of the syllabus in second semester

Hi, welcome back guys. Today I would like to share to all of you about the memories and bittersweet event after I have completed the syll...