Tuesday 20 December 2016

Introduction

This blog is about my journey to university. I want to share with others how to become a good and motivated student. As long as being a student, there are many challenges and obstacles before achieving success. Without all efforts will be futile. The first step before entering the university level is to enter the matriculation program. The question is wanted or not only. No reason not to succeed in life. Islam also encourages its followers to seek knowledge 



WELCOME TO MY BLOG!







I would like to continue their studies to degree level in Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) in Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) after the two-year program at the matriculation college.

6 comments:

Conclusion after completion of the syllabus in second semester

Hi, welcome back guys. Today I would like to share to all of you about the memories and bittersweet event after I have completed the syll...