Tuesday 28 March 2017

My Academic Achievement

Hey guys, nice to meet you again. Today I want to share to all of you about My Academic achievement from the first time I fail in exam and from there I motivated myself to become a hard-ambitious person. There is no achievement without failure. The main point is to make sure we realized that we are weak and need a starting point to change ourselves. Here are my background about my journey to become a good student in academic.Enjoy my post!!

Inspiration Quotes
Academic according to dictionary means relating to education and scholarship. On the other hands, academic means not of practical relevance; of only theoretical interest. It was narrated that Anas Bin Malik said : The Messenger of Allah said "Seeking knowledge is a duty upon every Muslim". Knowledge is also mentioned in Glorious Quran in Surah Al Zumar(39;9) "Are those who know and those who do not know alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful". Islam also emphasizes education in life.

My first education starting at a kindergarten named Tadika Sri Pinang. From there I learned A,B,C until Z and from there I knew number 1 until 10. However, I am a naughty student in the kindergarten until my mom came to persuade me until I learned.After that, my education continued in my primary school. 

In primary school, I became a nerd and kind person. I entered Sekolah Kebangsaan Indera Mahkota in Kuantan. I was chosen to enter the third class named 1 Tiara. In primary school I must learn Science, Bahasa Malaysia, English, Arabic, Art and Mathematics. During the test and exam, I scored every sucject and got a good result until the real exam Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah(UPSR). I got 5A in UPSR. I am very grateful to get a good result and I thanked my parents for giving me moral and supports. Then, my learning continued in secondary school. 

I have applied the integrated school but I failed to enter the school, so I decided to enter the normal school that was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Panglima Perang Tengku Muhammad in Kuantan, Pahang. I entered the first class because of my good result in UPSR. The class name was 1 Aktif. In secondary school, student must learn new subjects such as Geography, History and Pendidikan Islam. I was an active candidate at the school. I joined variety of sports there such as football, hockey, running, shot put and others. When I was in Form 3, all the students must take an examination called Penilaian Menengah Rendah(PMR). I was ready to take the exam because I prepared myself early by making a revision from the past year questions. During the result day, I got 6A2B because I was weak in English and History subjects. However I was thankful to my teachers for teaching me without thinking about my problems at school. Then I went to the second level in secondary school. 

I went to SMK Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom in the Form 4. But I only studied there for 1 year because of the transportation problem. I came again to the my old school, SMK Tengku Panglima Perang because it was near to my house. I took SPM in the school in Form 5. I decided to struggle a lot in my learning. I got 2A only in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM). I was upset but also grateful because the year was a tough year for me. 

Then I was chosen to enter Pahang Matriculation College in two years programme. I love the place very much because I learned the new things there. Just because you are slow, doesnt mean that you cannot achieve successful in life. Here, I learned more deeper into science stream subjects that were tough for me. But that is not a problem for me because when you enter the tertiary level of education, your teacher is your motivator to you. They can help you settle your problem either in academic or anything else. Lecturers and friends are your bestfriend when you are in college, so you will be motivated time by time.

12 comments:

Conclusion after completion of the syllabus in second semester

Hi, welcome back guys. Today I would like to share to all of you about the memories and bittersweet event after I have completed the syll...